Tuesday, July 20, 2010

first week reflection


After about four years learning in IPIK, we been transfer to University Malaya. The environment was so different. I felt I am alien coming from other planet.

During the first week, I had attended PBEY 3102 (Choosing and Using Resources for the ESL classroom). I totally had no idea on what I will going to learn in this course. But after seating and hearing a lecture from Madam Foziah, I found that this course will helps me a lot in future. This course explores current approaches to authentic and non-authentic materials development. The aim of this course is to familiarize the student with the principle for evaluating and developing materials to meet the diverse of learners. I found that this course is helpful in developing my skills of selecting, adapting, designing and evaluating materials for teaching ESL in the classroom. I find that I was motivated to learn the course since I realized that this course provide valuable knowledge for me in order to be a good teacher.

I admit that I wasn’t good in technology, but it never too late to learn new things. The feeling of curious had increased my motivation to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment